Ctrl Alt Del
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open-Tibia Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life ring + paralyze

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cor Aztra

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Life ring + paralyze Empty
PostSubject: Life ring + paralyze   Life ring + paralyze I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:28 pm

Life ring isn't working :/

Btw, if it's possible I think you should "minimize" the power of the paralyze rune, since it makes you veriiiiii paralyzed, it makes the druid quite overpower and boring in war. If it won't work, I actually think you should remove it
Back to top Go down
Cor Talus

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Agree.   Life ring + paralyze I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:38 pm

I agree with my apprentice Cor Aztra to 100% you get far too slowed by the paralyze runes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Life ring + paralyze   Life ring + paralyze I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:21 am

Theese are not bugs.. Paralyze has been complained about and we have tried it in many different situations, and its just fine, the point of a paralyze is so u may get a double combo and if he sidesteps a triple. so nothing is wrong with it. And for life rings i havent had the time to fix them so i just removed them~ ill fix them when i im not tired and i got time hehe Smile closed~
Back to top Go down
https://ctrlaltdel.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life ring + paralyze   Life ring + paralyze I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life ring + paralyze
Page 1 of 1